The Warehouse stores loot gained from defeating AI rivals in Immortal Missions and bonus units awarded by some Missions. Upgrading the Warehouse will increase the maximum amount of item slots available.
After a certain point, the Warehouse cannot be upgraded using resources, and instead must be upgraded by using the Warehouse Upgrade item awarded by defeating Dark Moon on Heroic difficulty.
Building upgrade costsEdit
|Build time||-||30s||1h15m||10h||5d||26d 16h||26d 16h||26d 16h|
A single slot in the Warehouse can hold various items:
- Resource boosts that give resources when used
- Unit boosts that temporarily increase the stats of player robots
- Building defense equipment
- Missiles (up to 50 of one type per slot)
- Robots, which can be used to create the unit for free if unit space is available
For more details on what you can store in your Warehouse, consult the Items page.